The JGooMap plugin allows the embeding of single Google Map into a Joomla article. This stand alone plugin does not need unnecessary installing of other components.
Google Map Version 3.
View a sample article on the Joomla 1.6 demo site.
- Ability to dynamically change the map’s default width, height and zoom level
- Display the map in a fix location.
- Enable Mouse Zoom scroll wheel for zooming the Google map.
- Display default map types such roads, satetille, and hybrid (combination of roads and satellite)
- Preview the map before inserting into the content article.
- Set the width of the Map's Informational Window.
Ability to add the following controls and alter some of their positions:
- Default Controls.
- Large or Small Map Control
- Basic Type Control
- Zoom Control
- Ability to easily place multiple markers in the Map.
- Ability to change the marker title.
- Add content to the Marker’s Informational Window and set the width.
- Add multiple routes with directions.